Currently for FBIA, we pull out the first asset from the postbody & insert it at the top of the article, then render the rest of the article (without the first asset).
- the reader experience around assets in the post is degraded, as the image is pulled out of context
- any attributions on the first asset are lost, as attribution rendering logic is at the controller level (not model level)
- even if the article is a featured post (and has featured media), it ignores this and just renders the first asset instead
- use featured asset as header image in RSS/FBIArender attributions below featured asset
- if not a featured post, still render the image being used as
fiaHeaderImagein its place in the article to maintain attributions & proper reader experience☝️ this is bad, esp if the first asset is an image, as it will just show two, so need to revisit ☝️